Saturday, March 23, 2019
SOLIDARITY WITH THE BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
The European Network of Solidarity with the Bolivarian Revolution expresses its support to the Venezuelan people and to the constitutional President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela Nicolás Maduro Moros as legitimate president, democratically elected last May 20 2018, with 67.80% of the valid votes. Electoral process that counted on the participation of opposition candidates, and with an electorate that exceeded the 9 million. Accordingly, it agrees:
1. To make a call to defend the peace of Venezuela.
2. To defend the democratic institutionality in Venezuela that expressed its sovereign decision on May 20, 2018, in a free, transparent presidential election accompanied by international observers.
3. To recognise the exercise and legitimacy of all the public authorities with strict adherence to the laws and the Constitution of the Bolivarian Republic, in the exercise of the participative democracy and leading of the Venezuelan people.
4. To express our solidarity firmly to the Venezuelan people in defending their sovereignty and their right to resolve their internal affairs in peace and in exercising their right to self-determination.
5. Categorically reject foreign interference in the internal affairs of the nation, and in particular the statements of incitement to violence in the country by the United States of America, the group of Lima and the OAS in the person of its Secretary-General Luís Almagro.
6. Categorically reject any attempt at coup d'état in the country imposing by force or coercion figures of alleged authority that are not derived from the popular vote as the self-proclaimed John Guaidó.
7. To require the United States of America, the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and Canada, respect for international law and the immediate lifting of illegal economic sanctions and which dramatically affect the Venezuelan people.
8. To demand to the United Kingdom the return to Venezuela of the reserves of 14 tonnes of gold still withheld without justification in the Bank of England, to demand to Belgium the return of US $1650 million retained in Euroclear, and to demand to the United States the return of the Goods and money from Venezuelan Citgo.
9. We alert the international community to the intention of the United States government to instrumentalise humanitarian law by manipulating humanitarian aid to justify military intervention in Venezuela.
10. We support the proposal of the dialogue to resolve the differences between the different political forces of Venezuela. governments of Uruguay, Mexico, the Caricom countries and the Vatican to promote a process of dialogue to resolve the differences between the different political forces of Venezuela.
London 9th March 2019
1. ALBA Malta North África Coord.
2. Alba Suiza
3. Alianza País-Ecuador
4. Amor Guatemala
5. Asociación ARLAC
6. Assange Défense League
7. Bolivia Solidarity Campaign
8. Colectivo AJI
9. Colectivo En Amigos, Paris
10. Colombia Humana
11. Comité Lula Livre UK - FREE LULA
12. Congreso de los Pueblos
13. Coordinadora de Solidaridad con Latinoamérica
17. Green Party
18. Grupo Suma Qamaña
19. Hands off Venezuela
21. Labour Councillor
22. Labour Party
24. Partido Comunista Chileno Acción Proletaria -Bélgica
25. Partido Suizo del Trabajo
26. Revolutionary Communist Group
29. The New Communist Party (NCPB)
31. Venezuela Solidarity Campaign
European Countries attendees to the event: