We condemn the imperialist wars and interventions
in the Middle East and Northern Africa, the Eastern Mediterranean, the Balkans
We express our solidarity with the peoples of the region
The Communist and Workers' Parties participating in the 19th International Meeting of the Communist and Workers’ Parties and who sign this resolution:
Note that the intra-imperialist contradictions and antagonisms for the control of gas, oil, energy pipelines, and more generally, resources and markets, are the basis of imperialist wars and are directed against the peoples.
We condemn the imperialist wars and interventions that have marked the developments in the Middle East, the Eastern Mediterranean and the Balkans, under the responsibility of the US, NATO and the EU, in the context of intra-imperialist rivalries, as witnessed by the many years of warfare against Syria, Iraq, Libya, the presence of NATO forces in the Mediterranean, the Aegean Sea, and in the wider Balkan region.
We express our internationalist solidarity with the people of Syria, Iraq, Libya and the other peoples of the region.
We demand a just solution to the Cyprus issue, which remains unresolved 43 years after the invasion – occupation by the Turkish bourgeois state.
We support the just struggle of the Palestinian people to end the Israeli occupation.
We stand by the side of refugees and immigrants and at the same time we struggle against the causes that give rise to this phenomenon.
We condemn the involvement of the Greek government of SYRIZA-ANEL, as well as all other NATO and EU governments, which provide troops, bases and other military facilities as a base for imperialist designs in the region.
We call on the peoples to strengthen their struggle against imperialist wars, to eradicate the causes that give rise to them, to escalate the struggle against NATO and the EU, against imperialist alliances.
No involvement of our countries in imperialist plans, no involvement of our country's military forces in imperialist missions. We demand the removal of American-NATO and other foreign military bases from each country. NATO out of the Mediterranean, the Aegean, the Balkans, from every region of the globe.
Neither land nor water to the murderers of the peoples
- PADS (Algeria)
- Party of Labour of Austria
- Communist Party of Bangladesh
- Communist Party of Belarus
- New Communist Party of Britain
- Communist Party of Bulgaria
- Party of Bulgarian Communists
- Communist Party of Canada
- Communist Party in Denmark
- Communist Party of Denmark
- Communist Party of Ecuador
- Communist Party of Esthonia
- Communist Party of Finland
- Communist Party of Greece
- Hungarian Workers Party
- Communist Party of India
- Communist Party of India [Marxist]
- Workers Party of Ireland
- Communist Party (Italy)
- Communist Party of Jordan
- Socialist Movement of Kazakhstan
- Socialist Party of Latvia
- Communist Party of Mexico
- Communist Party of Norway
- Palestinian Communist Party
- Communist Party of Pakistan
- Paraguayan Communist Party
- Communist Party of Poland
- Philippine Communist Party [PKP 1930]
- Romanian Communist Party
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- Russian Communist Workers Party
- New Communist Party of Yugoslavia
- Communists of Serbia
- Communist Party of Slovakia
- South African Communist Party
- Communist Party of the People of Spain
- Communist Party of Sweden
- Syrian Communist Party
- Communist Party of Turkey
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Union of Communists of Ukraine
- Communist Party of Venezuela