Joint Statement in Solidarity with KKE
We, Communist and Workers Parties are following the developments in Greece, the offensive of the European Union, capital and its political representatives against the workers’-people’s rights.
We, Communist and Workers’ Parties have supported the struggles of the Greek workers and we have expressed our internationalist solidarity with and support for the struggle of the KKE.
For many years, the governments of ND and PASOK in cooperation with the EU-ECB-IMF have implemented memoranda and harsh anti-people laws with painful consequences for the working class and popular strata.
Today, the anti-people agreement-third memorandum which was signed by the SYRIZA-ANEL government, supported by ND and PASOK, with the Troika maintains the anti-people measures of the previous governments and thrusts new burdens onto the workers of Greece, unbearable taxation, the abolition of social-security and labour rights, the reductions in wages and pensions, privatizations etc., worsening the situation of the families from the popular strata even further.
These developments allow us to draw certain useful conclusions in order to strengthen the people’s struggle, such as:
- Capitalism can not be humanized. It gives rise to crises, unemployment and poverty. In reality, it has been demonstrated that every kind of management of the system sharpens the people’s problems and increases the profits of big capital.
- The EU is a reactionary imperialist organization. “Democracy”, “Solidarity” and social justice can not exist inside its framework.
We, the Communist and Workers Parties which sign this message, appreciate the decisive-consistent stance of the KKE at the side of the working class, the Greek people for the abolition of the memoranda, against the anti-people agreement signed by the SYRIZA-ANEL government (and the other bourgeois political parties) with the Troika (EU-ECB-IMF).
Our parties salute the struggle of the communists in Greece for the workers’-people’s rights, the overthrow of capitalist barbarity, for socialism.
- CP of Albania
- Algerian Party for Democracy and Socialism (PADS),
- CP of Australia
- CP of Bangladesh
- WP of Bangladesh
- Brazilian CP
- CP of Britain
- NCP of Britain
- CP of Bulgaria
- Party of the Bulgarian Communists
- CP of Canada
- CP in Denmark
- CP of Macedonia (FYROM)
- UCP of Georgia
- Workers' Party of Hungary
- Workers' Party of Ireland
- CP of Luxembourg
- CP of Malta
- CP of Mexico
- Popular Socialist Party of Mexico
- NCP of the Netherlands
- CP of Norway
- CP of Pakistan
- Palestinian CP
- Palestinian PP
- Phillipinese CP [PKP-1930]
- CP of Poland
- CP of the Russian Federation
- Russian CWP
- CP of Soviet Union
- NCP of Yugoslavia
- CP of Slovakia
- South African CP
- CP of the Peoples of Spain
- CP of Sweden
- Syrian CP
- CP (Turkey)
- CP of Ukraine
- Union of Communists of Ukraine
- CP of Venezuela
- Party of Labour of Austria
- CP of the Workers of Belarus
- Communist Pole Luis Carlos Prestes - Brazil
- Union of Communists in Bulgaria
- CP, Denmark
- Communist Workers' Party - For Peace and Socialism (Finland)
- Pole of Communist Revival in France
- CP, Italy
- Socialist Movement of Kazakhstan
- CP of Puerto Rico
- Galizan Movement for Socialism
- Primeira Linha, Galicia
- Party of Communists USA
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization (USA)
- Communist Refoundation Uruguay